Food for Thought


Since the hubby's car was jacked, we Womacks have been living with one car until we find another reasonable option.

Heworks or practices (he is a percussionist, for those that don't know) every morning and then goes to his part time job from noon to 5:00.  I started out taking him to and from work every day, but with gas being ridiculously expensive and the antique stores being a major spending temptation, Patrick has been taking the car while I stay at home during the day.

And honestly, I am perfectly fine with staying home all day.

When I changed my major to English Education, I have discovered that teaching high school English is the only occupation that rivals my dream of being a stay at home mother.  I wake up, drink my glorious liquid gold (pictured above), unpack, clean, do my workout, cook, etc., and I thoroughly enjoy every minute.  I thoroughly enjoy experimenting with food, crafting on a budget, and working from home.

And it's on days like today that I honestly cannot decide which I want to do more.  Because you cannot be a high school teacher and a stay at home mom at the same time.

Luckily, I don't have to decide for a while.

Random, but I just kind of had to put this out there.  These things swirl through my brain and telling someone is about the only thing I can actively do about it. :)

Comments