Vintage Kitchen Finds: Part 1

A couple of weeks ago, I had the itch to go antiquing. And boy, am I glad I did!

If you remember, I gave a sneak peek of my finds. Actually, it was a pretty extensive peek. But there were more items found after the fact!
I have decided to aspire for a vintage French Country kitchen, and I have found some lovely vintage items to start out with!
(Also, the English Major in me severely wants to correct the previous sentence - you can't end a sentence with "with"! But I'm leaving it be. It's called dialect.)






The items in the basket were the finds of the first day.

*In my next post, I'll show you the fate of the lovely vintage wire basket.*

But this time around, it's all about the kitchen gadgets!


Aren't they just the cutest little family?!


The beater, the sifter, the egg separator, and the cheese grater.
Cuter than buttons, each and every one of them!
And next time...
it'll be all about the basket!

Linking up here:

Comments

  1. Ooooh I'm so envious. Love them Nicole. They look perfect hanging up together. Great buys.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower of your blog, and have given you an award! Go check it out!

    http://thesodaparlor.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-very-first-award-liebster-blog-award.html

    While there, please check out my new link party "Sundae Shake Up". I am looking for vintage crafts, recipes, etc. and would LOVE to see your stuff there!!!!

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment