Dreaming of Relaxation

I wish I was here...
(Saint Lucia)


...with these in front of me...
(an undisclosed beverage and Saint Lucian BLT's)


...with this wonderful man.
(hubby)


Unfortunately, this cannot be.
Sigh.

Meanwhile, I'll be looking a lot like this...
(replace the red bull with large amounts of coffee)
(seriously, I have had a pot every morning and every night this week!)


Tomorrow is Friday!
As my bff would say...
"PTL!"
(praise the Lord!)

Hope everyone is as excited for the weekend as I am!
:)

Comments

  1. Hope you don't work too hard. Love your new vacuum cleaner. We bought an upright Dyson a few years ago. It's bagless which I love, and has a hepa filter, which I have to remember to clean. Ours was awesome for the first few weeks, but I think I've wrecked it. I accidentally removed parts that weren't meant to be removed. We superglued them back on, and now it overheats and cuts out after a short stint, so it takes forever to do a room. So glad we mostly have hard floors. Your's looks like a definite winner.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment